Below you will find open job opportunities for the Vanlue Local School District. All positions must include in the resume packet: letter of reference, Vanlue application, resume, list of references and for teachers a copy of recent transcripts and licenses.
The following positions are now available for the 2020-2021 school year:
- High School Math Teacher - Must have Integrated Mathematics 7-12 License. Will teach grades 9-12.
- Full Time Bus Route Driver - Contact CJ Couch, Transportation Supervisor, for more information. [email protected]
- Grade 10 Advisor
- Assistant Boys Basketball Coach
- Junior High Boys Basketball Coach
- Boys Track
- Girls Track
- Junior High Track Coach
- Assistant Baseball Coach
- Assistant Softball Coach
- Substitute Bus Drivers for Vanlue School bus routes - Interested applicants may contact CJ Couch at Vanlue School.
The Vanlue Local School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Traci L. Conley, Superintendent
301 S. East St.
Vanlue, OH 45890