Below you will find open job opportunities for the Vanlue Local School District. All positions must include in the resume packet: letter of reference, Vanlue application, resume, list of references and for teachers a copy of recent transcripts and licenses. Please make supplemental and teaching positions attention to Robyn Hoadley, Principal.
The following teaching positions are now available for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Grades 7-12 Computer Teacher - Contact Robyn Hoadley at [email protected] for more information.
- Grades 9-12 Math Teacher - Contact Robyn Hoadley at [email protected] for more information.
Supplemental Positions: (all athletic supplementals contact Jeremy Kloepfer, Athletic Director, at [email protected])
Head Football Coach
Head Boys Basketball
JH Boys Basketball
- Substitute Bus Drivers for Vanlue School bus routes - Interested applicants may contact CJ Couch at Vanlue School.
- Senior Class Advisor - contact Robyn Hoadley at [email protected]
- Junior Class Advisor - contact Robyn Hoadley at [email protected]
The Vanlue Local School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Traci L. Conley, Superintendent
301 S. East St.
Vanlue, OH 45890